On this occasion, 7 researchers from PRBB centers have been included in the prestigious list that, with 6,389 people from 60 countries, only includes the 1% most cited scientists between 2009 and 2019.
- Jordi Alonso, Psychiatry and Psychology: appears on the list for the 5th consecutive year
- Montse Fitó, Agricultural Sciences: listed for 3rd year
- Joaquim Bellmunt, Clinical Medicine: appears on the list for the 2nd year
- Margarita Triguero-Mas: appears for the first time in the list
- Mark Nieuwenhuijsen, double mention in Environment and Ecology, and Social Sciences: his 3rd appearance on the list
- Payam Dadvand, Cross Field of natural environments and health: he also debuts this year on the list
The researcher at the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and UPF professor Roderic Guigó also appears on the list, with an accumulation of more than 70,000 citations in fields such as bioinformatics and genomics (Molecular Biology and Genetics).
The work of these 7 researchers accumulates a total of more than 170,000 citations. Congratulations to all!